You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

21 March 2014

Most scary insect ever

Waaaw... it was night time, after dinner... and while I was washing the dishes it passed very close to the kids' feet as they were sitting down on the porch. They freaked out... and me too when I saw what they were screaming for! 

These are the scars that I made with the machete on the concrete floor during the battle that I engaged with it...

Indeed it's one of the biggest centipede I have seen, the biggest around here... and surely the biggest that I ever killed! Sorry for that but I couldn't stand the idea of having such a big poisonous insect in the very nearby... After I chopped its head off, the body kept moving... until the next day! Incredibly strong!
Waaaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment