You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

15 February 2014

Carbon negative cooking sized up

This is a sized up version of the Elsa stove, a prototype that I put together at Shambala festival this year. It's the biggest that I have built so far, all for recycled materials some of which I had to buy by weight at the local recycling center: it costed me maybe half euro or so... no welding, only hand tools (metal scissors and hammer). 


On this size I am able to process even bigger chunks of biomass, transforming it into beautiful biochar ready for farming use!



In the next detailed shot you can see a chunk of bamboo and other pieces of woody scraps that I was able to collect around the camp site. It's all been donated to the wild neighborhood of this holy valley!



The one shiny bit is charred too, just reflects a bit more light than usual...
Go figure it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment