You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

22 November 2013

Bye bye Payaka


 Payaka urban development
In this day ends my job for the japanese hemp clothing firm Payaka.
Several obviously clear reasons do not allow any further collaboration and development.
All my personal projects here are stopping in this location but, with much gratitude to all those who are helping me in this moment, everything is already quickly reshaping in a renewed and much wider panorama of possibilities and international connections.

With the comfort of my dear family and full trust into the Divine Wholeness,
giving big thanks and respect to all the workers, all the collaborators, all the friends and all the customers of Payaka in Thailand and in Japan... now I am free to develop and grow on my own, putting myself at service of higher purposes.


OneLove

No comments:

Post a Comment