You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

17 May 2023

Tactical rainwater collection installed

I have been looking for rainwater storage tanks for so long... but in these days, thanks to a lucky connection of a friend, I managed to get a 1000 liters tank!!! I am so happy about it!!!

 

Before installing the tank on recovered big bricks that were laying around purposelessly, I had to stretch some sort of a gutter on the portion of metal corrugated roofing that never had a collection system...



With a series of shutters on the output I can divert the water where I need it: right out of the tank to fill buckets and watering tanks or it can run along the laurel fence and...





...reach at the other end the duck coop! No more run-aroundings with buckets to give them all the water they need (really a lot). This water catchment is going to be a great addition for everybody in the garden!!!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment