You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

13 June 2014

Another piece is gone

Big day today! My son's first tooth has gone...
He is quite proud of his new "window" since we've told him already this was going to happen and new teeth are due to come.


On the other hand, this is quite an interesting timing because something "similar" had just happened to me a few days ago: on the left there's my son's tooth.

On the right... there's a piece of mine! It crumbled down from wisdom tooth without aching this time: it may have been because of the experimental tooth pulling practices I had start to do some weeks ago. It's been the biggest piece of me so far... pieces which are gone.
Quite deep thoughts coming up, finding their way into the space/time of Now.
Giving big thanks for Life... for every piece of It! 




No comments:

Post a Comment