You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

02 May 2020

Ware Soku Kami Nari

This is an amazing gift that I received over 6 years ago from a wise japanese man, great musician with a bright Soul. It's a very empowering meditation of gratitude and re-connection with everything in Life: WARE SOKU KAMI NARI



All together it means I am a Divine Being. It is so beautiful to perform this in a big group. Follows an explanation of the meaning of each movement and pronounced sillabe.
  • UU - I am one with the Universe.I receive infinite life and energy from the Source of the Universe...
  • UU - ...and bring it into my body through this spot in my forehead and let it      travel through each cell of my body.
  • WA - My original Self is the truth and light of the Universe.
  • UU - My original Self came down to Earth and declared the oneness of life to all human beings and everything in creation.
  • RE - While I live on Earth I am perfectly one with the Universe - Infinite Light and Harmony.
  • SO - I am one with everything in Nature: the earth, air, water, the sun, mountains, rivers, rocks, oceans and stars.
  • KU - I am one with everything in creation: animals, plants and all living things.
  • KA - I send infinite gratitude to everything in creation and all human beings, infinite joy, infinite wisdom, infinite light, infinite life...
  • MI - I send infinite gratitude to everything in Nature. Infinite majesty, infinite dignity, infinite beauty, infinite joy, infinite life...
  • NA - I embrace and uplift everything in Nature and creation to heaven while receiving infinite energy from the Universe...
  • RI - ...and send all gratitude to the Source of the universal law.
  • no sound
    All my mistaken words, thoughts and actions from the past are forgiven and have vanished. My infinite Self has appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment